Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Hiring Maintenance Techs!
Are you ready for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle in the city? Come work at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk, CO! The Isle offers exciting careers in all areas, and looks to promote from within. If you have a knack for customer service, enjoy different challenges every day, and would like to work where people play - this is the company for you!
The Isle Casino Hotel & Lady Luck Casino are seeking a MAINTENANCE TECH I to join the team!
We are looking for FULL TIME MAINTENANCE TECH I for both sides of our property who enjoys working with the public and has a friendly and outgoing personality.
As a team-oriented company, we are seeking a MAINTENANCE TECH I who can be flexible with work hours.
As with all of our positions the MAINTENANCE TECH I will ensure that every guest is being greeted with a smile and treated like family!
MAINTENANCE TECH I Responsibilities and Duties:
* Will be responsible for cutting, weeding, and edging the grass, raking the leaves, and sweeping the parking lots and garage areas on a daily basis or when called upon.
* Will be responsible for planting, removing, and relocating plants, flowers, trees and bushes all over the property when called upon and/or assigned.
* Will be responsible for ensuring all signs, posts, and chain fences are straight and secure.
* Will be responsible for maintaining all facilities on both properties.
* Will be able to answer all calls that come over the radios promptly and professionally using exceptional customer service skills.
* Will be able to perform their assigned duties in a interruptive environment under frequent time pressures.
* Casino and hotel environment.
* May be exposure to loud noise and bright lights throughout the day.
* May be exposure to confined spaces at times.
* May be exposure to hot and cold temperatures due to varied weather conditions at times.
* Will be responsible for the use of and the ability to use a motor vehicle, a plow, an ATV, weed eater, sweeper, leaf blower, grounds cart and various tools throughout the day at various times while performing job duties.
* Should have the knowledge and ability to use all necessary job equipment and tools to perform the daily MAINTENANCE functions of the job.
* Should be knowledgeable with the OSHA required standards and safety requirements.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
* Zero to Two years experience in building and grounds MAINTENANCE.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license.
* Valid driver's license.
Paid Time Off
401K Retirement Plan
Various Voluntary Health, Life and Disability Plans
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Optional Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Voluntary Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short Term Disability
Discounted Bus Transportation
Employee Recognition Programs
Team Member Celebrations
Free Parking for all employees
Promote from within culture
Company Paid Annual Flu Shots
Fun Team Environment
** As an extra bonus our company does subsidize bus passes for our employees. Current daily rates are $4.00 for a round trip!
Apply today to Join our Team!
- Isle of Capri is an equal opportunity employer -